Our client is a leading private equity firm that is looking for an HR Manager to join their team.
- London base, international remit
- Reporting into the Head of HR
A person in this role will report directly to the Head of HR and work and will be responsible for providing a full HR generalist and operational support to employees across all European locations but also for managing a number of ongoing HR projects/initiatives. The company has multiple offices across Europe and there is a general requirement to ensure that HR processes are fully standardised across offices and locations.
This is a role that has both strategic and operational elements to the position and requires an individual that wants to work close to the business in a small but focused environment. It would suit someone that is either in a smaller financial services environment and who now wants to step up or someone that is in a larger set up and is now looking for a different environment that will allow them to be more hands on and essentially closer to the business. In addition to this we are also looking for:
- Someone with a degree or who is CIPD qualified
- A passion for building business relationships
- A well rounded HR background
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills across all levels
- Desire to improve things and make a positive difference and actively seeks out opportunities to do this
- Flexible outlook with ability to perform within pressurised environment
- Strong IT skills with at least intermediate level in Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint and experience of HR database reporting
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.