Our client is internationally recognised for developing innovative learning approaches that enable individuals to achieve their full potential both at work and in their wider lives. It is an international organisation with offices across Europe, Northern Ireland and Asia. Due to continuous development, they are looking to hire a HR Manager to join their business.
Role reports to Director of Corporate Operations.
This is a critical role as they look to evolve into a more entrepreneurial and internationally aligned business. They need a very visible and hands-on HR Manager who can come in and implement HR policies that suit their core values: caring, valuing, supporting, challenging, inquiring and developing. It will be a full 360 HR position where you will have the autonomy to build a function that is valued by the business. The candidate will work closely with departmental managers and external advisors where appropriate, the Human Resources Manager is accountable for ensuring that the department achieves its overarching purpose and delivers agreed key objectives.
Process, Policy & Procedures
- Prioritising and developing people strategies and associated processes & policies.
- Ensuring management guidelines are developed, communicated and accessible for all processes and policies.
- Ensuring line managers are supported to implement HR policies when required.
- Monitoring and maintaining adherence to internal policies, procedures and legislation, exercising discretion as appropriate using an impact vs. risk approach.
- Managing external HR service providers, as appropriate.
- Supporting transformational change projects from an HR perspective.
- Ensuring employee Health & Wellbeing is effectively managed.
Transactional HR Services
- Managing delivery of a professional, proactive & efficient HR administrative and transactional service.
- Proactively managing workloads to ensure transactional services are managed and delivered responsively in order to meet expectations and appropriate organisational deadlines, particularly recruitment processes and administration.
- Effectively managing employee relations queries and caseload to speedy resolution.
- Proactively coaching, supporting and advising managers to resolve discipline, grievance, attendance & performance issues.
Workforce Administration, Information & Reporting
- Agreeing workforce information requirements with internal customers.
- Ensuring workforce information and reports are accurately produced and disseminated within service level agreements.
- Leading and managing on-going HR systems improvements.
- Ensuring people KPI's are monitored and recorded.
- Working with departmental managers, ensuring talent management and development plans are developed and implemented.
- Developing and promoting a high performing culture.
- Reinforcing and demonstrating professional standards and behaviours, aligned to our Values.
Skills and Experience required:
- MCIPD or equivalent
- Exceptional organisational, influencing and communication skills, with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- Experienced in designing and delivering talent management solutions.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Experience of project management and co-ordination of tasks and workload, with the ability to prioritise tasks, adapt to change, work flexibly and deliver to deadlines at a high standard.
- Experience of managing budgets and external providers/partners to ensure best value and outcomes.
- Approachable, sensitive and empathetic in dealing with staff and HR issues.
- Able to work effectively in an international, multi-location organisation, building robust virtual relationships.
We are looking for a candidate who will ensure that the service provided to the organisation is effective, efficient, responsive & legislatively compliant, across the full employee lifecycle, and upholds our organisational values and purpose.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.