A multinational business is looking to hire a HR Manager to focus on three key deliverables of Engagement, Talent and Development.
- Leading and managing the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives
- Share knowledge and collaborate on delivering best practice HR programmes across the business unit
- Partnering with Business Leaders to ensure an effective employee experience across the employee lifecycle, providing thought leadership across the business
- Supporting change initiatives and communicate effectively across the business
- Interpret and present HR data to offer strategic insight into talent performance solutions and measure the results of all implemented initiatives
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Demonstrable experience in HR Generalist, Specialist or Talent focused role with a broad knowledge of HR practices
- Experience within a large corporate, fast paced environment
- Ability to build effective relationships and provide consultancy and advice to senior business stakeholders to add value and enhance services
- Excellent project management skills with the proven ability to lead and deliver large scale projects and initiatives
- Customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively
- CIPD qualification advantageous
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com. Job Code KM/12816.