Our client, a highly successful international brand with a very strong presence in Asia, is seeking an HR Manager to take on a key role in their growing HR team.
· Work closely with the management team
· Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
· A focus in Business Partnering
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be involved in all Business Partnering areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role in Talent Acquisition, C&B, engagement, HR Operations and Talent & Learning. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with some relevant experience gained from sizable multinationals. My client is looking for someone who is interested in HR process streamlining projects and if you either have the experience or have the right mindset then I would like to hear from you. sm
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
· Relevant HR generalist / HRBP experience
· Comfortable to be hands on and has the potential to take on more
· Excellent trilingual communication skills (including Cantonese, English and Mandarin)
· A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on email@example.com
Job Code: AC/16256
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.