Our client, one of the world’s leading financial information, technology and media organisations, is seeking a dynamic HR generalist on short notice to take on a regional role.
• Established global firm with excellent brand name
• Regional coverage
• Three month contract initially, with likely conversion to a permanent role
Reporting to the regional Head of HR, you will be the lead HR business partner for a key revenue generating client group across APAC. You will oversee all elements of the employee life cycle, providing direct advice and service to your client group and working closely with a range of COE functions. This will include duties such as performance and talent management, employee relations, succession planning and employee engagement, as well as transactions and some administrative work.
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable, adaptable HR generalist. They will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to quickly understand the business they are covering. They will be able to combine strategic duties with hands-on, transactional work at a high pace.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least six years of prior HR generalist experience, ideally within the financial or professional services sector
• Fluent written and spoken English and spoken Cantonese or Mandarin
• Knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
• Availability on short notice (within three weeks)
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: MA/13195
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.