We are currently working with a diversified financial services group, headquarted in Hong Kong with an APAC presence, who are looking to add an HR Manager to growing team.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
• Creating and revising job descriptions
• Conducting annual salary surveys
• Development & analyses of the company’s compensation & benefits strategy
• Developing & revision of the firms personnel policies and procedures
• Maintaining of the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
• Performing benefits administration
• Assisting with recruitment & new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
• Overseeing exit interviews
• At least 8 years HR Management or generalist experience from a high-regarded financial services firm
• Business level Mandarin
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15540
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.