Our client is one of the largest zipper manufacturers with factories and offices throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Due to business expansion, they are currently hiring for a seasoned and strategic HR Manager to join as part of their HR team based in China.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Act as the strategic business partner to the factory plant management team whilst also build up stakeholders relationships for corporate leadership members, offering 1st tier HR advice in achieving overall business goals
• Work closely with plant managers to understand their needs, current and future challenges, and translate it into specific short/ long term HR strategy with sound action plans, from recruitment, talent development, succession planning, performance management, competence development and compensation & benefits.
• Review current HR policies and procedures and revamp / streamline when necessary in compliance with PRC Labour law
• This role will be required to be stationed in China – Dongguan / Zhaoging 2-3 days per week
• Degree educated in HR, Business Administration or relevant disciplines with a minimum 6 years work experience within PRC manufacturing operations.
• Well-versed with both Hong Kong and PRC Employment Ordinance
• Strategic and strong business acumen with ability to build rapport to stakeholders of the business
• Excellent written & spoken English & Mandarin
• Willing to station in China as required
• Paying up to RMB35,000 per month
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code CTYL/13556
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.