Headquartered out of the United States, our client is a leading global provider of innovative scientific systems and tools, within the healthcare and medical device industry. They are now looking for an HR Manager to join their regional team and oversee their North Asia businesses (Japan and Korea).
• Work for a multinational company and gain North Asia coverage
• Good balance of HR Operational and Strategic work
• Stable and successful company, attractive career opportunities
In this exciting role, you will use your HR expertise to proactively partner with business stakeholders to enhance the capability of the business, and manage the total HR function for Japan and Korea while managing 1-2 staff in GA and HR administration. You will oversee and conduct the core HR cycles of comp reviews, talent and performance reviews, talent acquisition/workforce planning, internal transfers (Global mobility), succession planning, and employee engagement strategies (with the aid of a COE model). As the HR Lead for North Asia, you will also have an opportunity to propose and implement various HR initiatives to continue globalizing the organization, and will be given plenty of exposure to your regional and global colleagues.
The successful applicant will be an HR Generalist/HR Manager with proven capability to oversee the full spectrum of HR services. We are ideally looking for someone with a solid HR business partnering background who is keen to step into the Lead role for HR, and oversee other geographies in addition to Japan. Capability to work in a multinational environment where English is frequently used to interface both internally and externally, as well a personality that is energized from a fast paced environment. Compensation is negotiable, and base salary range is 7,000,000 – 12,000,000 depending on the experience level of the candidate; bonus will be additional to this, and performance based.
- 3-5+ years as an HR Generalist with capability to handle talent acquisition and C&B from a hands-on perspective (high volume not necessary)
- Business level English, native-level Japanese speaker
- Results-oriented mindset, familiarity utilizing HR metrics/KPI’s
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
For further details please contact Sakura Tomita on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code ST/12849
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.