Our client is a high-tech company with silicon valley-style working environment. Their Global Head Office is based here in Hong Kong. Due to the growth of the business, they are now looking for an HR Manager to join their exciting international team.
• Global HR Role
• Good project exposure
• Great exposure to the global senior management team
Reporting directly to Global Head of HR, you will be the key point of contact to the business in APAC. Specifically you will be responsible for setting up the HR function, including on-boarding, rewards strategies and payroll, learning and development, employee relations, performance management, reporting, and HRIS. You will play a critical role in building a strong HR presence around the world. We are looking for an energetic and visionary HR Business Partner with a minimum of 8 years’ of generalist experience from MNCs and regional experience will be advantageous.
In addition we are looking for:
• Creative and proactive HR professional
• An independent self-starter with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Someone who is happy to be hands on and also has the ability to be strategic
• Language fluency in English and Cantonese is essential and working knowledge with Mandarin would be advantageous
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code GK/14690
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only