Our client, a highly successful boutique Asian hedge fund, is seeking a well-rounded individual.
• Newly-created role
• Ample investment in HR and people development
• Strong work-life balance
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will handle all-round duties for the firm’s small population across Hong Kong and mainland China. Alongside day-to-day matters like employee queries, C&B, vendor management and administration, you will also drive a number of key projects. Examples of these include establishing a graduate recruitment programme, and revamping the firm’s benefits & wellness offering.
The successful candidate will be a proven HR generalist from the financial services sector. They will have strong knowledge of all aspects of a successful HR function, ranging from data-driven matter such as compensation, to sensitive employee relations issues and creative work on projects in areas like talent management.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least six years of prior HR generalist experience in the financial services sector (preferably the buy-side)
• Fluent English and Cantonese; Mandarin highly advantageous
• Sound knowledge of HK labour law, with China knowledge a significant plus
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: MA/13039
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.