Duties & responsibilities:
• Oversee all Human Resource Management, support the Senior Management in HR decisions to implement and execute best HR practices
• Responsible for effective execution of Human Resources functions, end-to-end recruitment activities to meet business needs and providing HR advisory for business
• Handle annual salary review, market search, benchmarking as well as salary survey projects
• Review and manage employee benefits programs to ensure competitiveness in the market
• Perform all-rounded recruitment activities from sourcing, screening, interview arrangement, background check, offer proposal to new staff orientation
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Implement and engage in all corporate branding programs, wellness programs, employee engagement/ recreational activities etc. in order to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace to attract, develop and retain talent.
• Provide strategic HR advice on organization development, talent management and etc.
• Monitor and ensure payroll processing and payment is performed timely and accurate
1. Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines, with 8 years HR experience, in which 3 years at managerial grade
2. HR Generalist with solid background gained from sizable organization
3. Possess strong knowledge of Hong Kong Labor Employment Law
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15365
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.