An exciting mid management opportunity has arisen within a prestigious brand in the hospitality industry with progressive growth plans. They are seeking a resourceful and analytical Shared Services Manager to join their HR team.
- Team management role
- Career growth opportunity
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
As the Shared Services Manager, you will be conducting thorough reviews and analysis of internal payroll workflows and HR Shared Services delivery processes, making suitable recommendations to streamline and re-engineer daily payroll operations to match industry best practices. You will also assist in the review and development of detailed payroll, operational and financial reports for various internal and external stakeholders.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment that a hospitality industry presents, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum of six years of experience in HR
- In-depth knowledge of local legislation and employment laws – essential
- Strong numerical skills and astute in analysing, interpreting data in an effective manner
- Good understanding and appreciation of best-in-class HR Shared Service delivery models and technology
- Ability to support an environment that emphasizes consumer centricity and collaboration
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to drive change
For further details please contact Wan Xin Phang on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference - c
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.