Our client is a leading US lifestyle MNC with their Asia Pacific regional office and due to growth the business is experiencing, my client is looking for a seasoned HR Manager to join their regional team.
- Great regional role
- Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Brand new position
Reporting directly to a dynamic Regional HR Director, you will play a critical role in building strong HR presence in the region. Your key role is to provide a broad spectrum of HR services related to: recruitment, talent management, employee relations and engagement, performance management, and compensation. Since this is a brand new role you will be required to be hands on and strategic at the same time. You will be lead all initiatives in setting up best practice HR process and policy for the region. We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 8 years of generalist experience from MNCs. In addition we are looking for:
- Self-starter and independent but need to be a team player when required
- Someone who is happy to be hands on and has a strong track in providing strategic HR advice to the business at a regional level
- Strong engagement style and approach
- Language fluency in English is a must with fluency in Mandarin and Japanese would be advantageous
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/13074
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.