Our client is a newly set up business unit of one of the biggest professional services MNCs. Due to the growth of the organization, they are currently looking for an HR Manager.
• Newly-created strategic and hands-on role
• Startup environment with strong MNC support
• Excellent project exposure
Reporting to a friendly Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in building strong HR presence in the organization. Your key role is to provide a broad spectrum of HR services including recruitment, employee relations and engagement, employer branding, trainee and internship program development and performance management. You need to have strong experience in dealing with The Law Society of Hong Kong. We are looking for an HR Business Partner with a minimum of 6 years of generalist experience from the legal industry.
In addition we are looking for:
• Self-starter and independent
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business management
• Happy to be hands on and able providing strategic HR advice to the business at the same time
• Language fluency in Chinese and English
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code TH/14727
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.