My client is one of the fastest growing law firms in the UK company and is placed in the Fast Track Top 100 companies. Due to this successful growth they are looking to hire an ambitious and energetic HR Manager. Ideally you will be in a HR generalist position looking to step up into a HR Manager role. This role requires someone who can cope with a flexible entrepreneurial environment.
You will work closely with senior management to support the broader business across the full range of HR disciplines as outlined below:
- New Hires (including involvement in graduate Recruitment): Covering all aspects of recruiting, including temporary, permanent and campus activity. Duties will include preparing approval templates, sending out new hire notifications, managing any extensions, on boarding of new hires, contract preparation, managing new hire screening process, monitoring probationary periods
- Employee Relations: Assisting with ER issues (i.e. performance management, disciplinary processes, redundancies and grievances) in a sensitive and timely manner, and will have potential to take on own junior ER cases as and when required.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in Management Consultancy, Financial Services or the Legal sector is highly preferable.
- Strong academic background and degree qualification is essential.
- The ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to meet deadlines is essential.
- Strong communication skills are a prerequisite and demonstrate initiative.
- Due to the nature of the environment, the ability to adapt quickly to scenarios and have a flexible mindset is essential.
My client is looking for ambitious individuals where aptitude and intelligence and will have a bigger focus than extensive HR experience.
Exceptional exposure and reward for the successful individual in this role.
For further information please contact Jaime Marks on email@example.com.