Our client is a leading international law firm looking for an HR Manager to support the Corporate Practice in achieving its strategic goals and objectives on a regional basis; with responsibility as the HR lead for the coordination of various regional processes and strategic projects working with the Senior HR Manager and London Corporate lead supporting the Corporate Practice Group Leader in delivery.
The regional focus involves providing day to day HR support and advice relating to fee-earners as well as supporting the Senior HR Manager in HR projects and process improvement relating mainly to London but also, from time to time, across the global firm.
The role is a maternity cover - 12 months fixed term contract.
In this challenging role, you will be working closely with the Business Leaders in achieving their strategic objectives and delivering operational targets. You will be responsible for providing professional support and advice to the Practice streams in London on strategic and operational matters such as change management, employee relations, performance management, talent management, salary and bonus reviews, international secondments, and interpreting policy.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing a senior HR advisor;
- In conjunction with other managers, participating in projects on behalf of the London office and the international firm
- Developing actions plans for the practice, incorporating strands of diversity, engagement, exit interview feedback etc;
- Assisting with capacity management, resource planning and ensuring that professional recruitment policies and practices are used effectively;
- Participating in and facilitating lawyer development programmes as required
- The job holder will have a high level of energy, drive and commerciality combined with the presence and credibility to deal with a discerning audience. He/she will demonstrate a collaborative style, and will work as an effective team member who is able to build a network of credible relationships internally and externally in a multi-cultural environment.
- Previous experience working in professional or financial services is essential
- Demonstrated ER experience
- Experience managing a team
- CIPD qualification
For further information please contact Kirstin Hunt on email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.