Our client, one of the world’s leading informational technology firms, is seeking a perceptive, achievement-oriented HR Manager.
• Exposure to business leaders and HR stakeholders
• Coverage of North Asia region
• Multinational business
You will provide regional HR support to a number of client groups/functions, including employee relations, talent, performance management and general HR advisory. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders across all HR functions and provide guidance to facilitate organizational performance.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded and adaptable HR generalist with experience in large multinational organisations. They will understand higher-level business objectives, and be capable of thinking strategically, but be also very hands-on. They will be an excellent relationship builder, and able to communicate effectively across all levels.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• Knowledge of employment practice across the North Asia region
• Previous employee relations experience is essential; L&D exposure is preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English, and Mandarin fluency would be beneficial
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: HM/14038
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.