HR Manager – New York City
Located in New York City, our client is a global entertainment/media company and owners of multiple internationally recognizable brands. They are experiencing a period of exciting growth and consequently looking for an HR Manager to join their team. If you are curious, innovative and have a strong desire to learn from some of the best core HR professionals, keep reading!
- Globally recognized and highly creative industry
- Good mix of HR Operational and Strategic work
- Permanent, FT management position
This role will partner with various client groups and support the growth of the organization by reinforcing an inclusive, engaged and aligned culture. In this challenging role, you will use your well-rounded HR expertise to proactively partner with business stakeholders to enhance the capability of the business. You will manage core HR functions such as talent acquisition, performance management, training & development, employee relations, workforce and succession planning, and other people initiatives or HR projects as assigned.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has worked in progressive organisations and has an in-depth understanding of core HR technical skills. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen, able to see potential issues and find alternative long term solutions in an ambiguous, creative and high performing environment.
You must also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of HR experience (entertainment/ media preferred)
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills that will build trust within a creative environment
- Result focused without hindering a creative atmosphere
- Able to work in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/14373a #LI-RJ