Our client is a world-leading private investment company with assets of US$141bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. They are seeking an HR Manager to support day-to-day HR operations of American offices based in the New York office.
- One of the largest European-headquartered private equity funds
- Role will support New York, San Francisco, and Montreal offices
- Hands on HR operations opportunity
The successful candidate will collaborate with the global HR team but serve as the main HR person for the Americas offices. This role is a blend of executional and strategic HR looking for someone who can support HR functions such as employee relations, evaluations, development, recruitment and more. This person should be fairly autonomous with strong communication skills.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Global HR experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with working with a dynamic team and across cultures
- Drive for results, teachable, always delivers high quality work
- Organized and motivated
- Dependable and stable
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code GK/16826
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.