Our client is a growing energy and commodities company currently looking for a HR Manager to join their small HR team based in London.
The role reports directly into the Chief HR Officer.
They are looking to build a more structured learning environment, establishing better programmes and looking at attracting early talent. A person in this role will be heavily involved in recruitment, talent development and learning with the focus on junior population (2+ years of experience), as well as diversity & inclusion initiatives and driving process improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience in recruitment and talent management, who wants to move into a more hands-on role with lots of exposure and pick up broader HR responsibilities or get involved in interesting project work.
This role will suit someone who is ambitious, results oriented and who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment. In addition we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced Professional or Financial services organisation
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills. Able to operate credibly at all levels of the firm
- Global outlook. Able to work across organizational and cultural boundaries
- Team player, with an open non-political style and a high level of personal integrity
- Energetic, resilient and resourceful, with an ability to work accurately under pressure
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.