Our client is a services multinational with a young and energetic culture.
• Global marketing services
• Regional office business partner , Start-Up Role
• Westernized culture, hands-on role
Reporting to the VP for the region, this is a full fledge generalist and business partner role based in Hong Kong where you will provide advisory to all employees, and ensure smooth operation of the organization. You will be responsible for all areas of HR from recruitment and on-boarding to rewards strategies and payroll, as well as learning & development, performance management, reporting, HRIS and engagement.
We are looking for an energetic HR generalist/ business partner with a minimum of 7 years’ Asia Pacific experience gained from multinationals. You will be familiar with employment legislation in the region, and be able to influence stakeholders and manage performance issues within an organization. In addition we are also looking for:
• Degree qualification
• An independent self-starter with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of policy writing
• Language proficiency in English and Chinese
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DL/13439
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.