Our client is an established leader within the Manufactory industry based in Madison, Indiana. They are looking for an HR Manager (Director Title) to join their HR team to look after the US office.
- Well respected, global and publicly listed firm
- Relocation offered; Management position
- US – regional focused role
Dual reporting relationship with the GM of the Region and the VP of HR (for the group), you will play a critical role leading the HR function in the US region across multiple sites. You will mentor and manage a small team and there will be occasional travel. Your role is as a true generalist, working across staffing and recruitment, talent management, performance management and reward, HR reporting and budget analysis, and ad hoc projects. As mentioned, the role will have a primary emphasis in the US, but will have global relationships and requires a candidate who possesses a bigger picture, global mindset.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong generalist background, with experience supporting a mix of corporate and industrial client groups. We are also looking for an individual who has the depth of HR experience in order to better serve the business, but at the same time, willing to roll up their sleeves in order to do the operational and implementation aspects of the role. In addition, we are also looking for:
- 8-15 years of HR generalist experience - preferably with blue and white collar experience.
- Understanding of US employment ordinances and standards; strong talent management and recruitment experience.
- Proactive, problem-solving mentality, ability to challenge appropriately
- Strong stakeholder management experience