An exciting mid management opportunity has arisen within a listed retail organisation which has progressive growth plans in both Singapore and the region. They are seeking a resourceful and responsive HR Manager to join their HR team.
- Team management role
- Career growth opportunity
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
As the HR Manager, you will work closely with the Head of HR to oversee the day to day operations through a business partnering role. You will serve as an internal HR consultant to management on business unit restructure, talent acquisition & retention, manpower planning & budgeting, engagement, performance management, policies & procedures and employee relations. You will also play a lead role in planning and driving employee engagement programmes, handling employee grievances, discipline and counselling sessions to promote a fair and caring work environment.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment that a retail industry presents, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum of eight years of relevant work experience, preferably with retail background
- In-depth knowledge of local legislation and employment laws – essential
- Team leader with proven track record
- Ability to manage complex situations and identify solutions that support the business
- Good interpersonal & strong communication skills
For further details please contact Wan Xin Phang on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - WP/13528.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.