HR Manager (Senior Associate) – Professional Services – Los Angeles
A US-based Accounting and Business Consulting firm is seeking a confident HR Manager to lead in this newly-created role. This role is based in Los Angeles and requires occasional travel to other offices in the region.
- Newly-created role
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
You will play a critical role supporting all HR matters and providing the full spectrum of HR services to your client group. As HR Manager, you will help manage onboarding, recruitment, performance appraisal processes, change, employee relations, and ensure compliance on all HR initiatives. You will also manage internal and external vendor relationships and ensure employees are informed of and supported in their health and wellbeing benefits.
We are looking for high potential individuals who have a proactive attitude, are able to interact with stakeholders at all levels, and work well within a collaborative and passionate team. You must be organized, have high attention to detail, and be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. This role requires strong knowledge of California timekeeping and labor laws.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 6 years’ HR Generalist experience (Accounting, Professional or Financial Services preferred)
- HR Certifications are desired
- Background in Recruitment, M&A, Compliance and Employee Relations regulations is necessary
- Knowledge of California timekeeping and labor laws is required
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/15174a.