An established technology MNC who is one the leading player in the industry is looking for an experienced HR Manager/Business Partner to join their team in Singapore.
- Team management role
- Regional learning experience
- Stakeholders engagement
Reporting to the Head of HR for APAC, you will be partnering with the business group and providing advisory to business manager in regards to HR matters. You will serve as an internal HR consultant to leadership team on business unit restructure, talent acquisition & retention, manpower planning & budgeting, engagement, performance management, policies & procedures and employee relations. You will be leading the HR team to support the business growth in the most effective and efficient way.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within an international and organised environment, appreciates the value of engaging with senior stakeholders, and comfortable speaking to different client groups. You would need to have a sense of responsibility, high integrity, initiative, and capability of being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum 8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR with at least 3 years of management experience in an MNC environment
- At least 4 years tenure in each job
- Ability and confidence to face off senior leaders
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu now +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - JX/12395.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.