This FinTech company is seeking an HR Manager / HRBP who has had experience in operational activities. This company has adopted a hybrid way of working both in the office and at home. Every day their teams solve complex problems with innovative and practical solutions and demonstrate consistently high performance.
- First HR Manager hire in their NY office
- Hybrid in-office and remote work model
- Looking for a creative and strategic problem solver
As the first HR Manager in the US, this person will be the owner of all things HR in the New York office. As the company rapidly expands in the US, the role of HR Manager is required to support aggressive recruitment and expansion goals and ensure that the right caliber of staff is recruited, onboarded, and motivated. The successful candidate will design and implement the systems and processes that allow the company to keep up the pace, as more people join the team to help reach ambitious goals.
In Addition, You Must Have:
- 7 plus years’ of progressive and relevant HR experience in a similar standalone role (SPHR/PHR preferred) in Finance, SaaS or Fintech sectors
- Experience with various HR functions such as Employee Relations, Onboarding, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Recruiting, and Compensation
- Experience designing and running HR programs and processes (coaching, HR compliance, conflict resolution
- Previous recruiting experience a plus
- Experience designing and running HR programs and processes (coaching, HR compliance, conflict resolution)
- Creative problem solving and attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to manage and meet deadlines – once you take ownership of something, you “own” it and will do what it takes to deliver
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code RJ/16212.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.