Our client is an investment management firm with extensive global relationships. Due to continued business growth the Head of HR for EMEA is now looking to hire a HR Manager/Senior Business Partner to provide generalist HR support and advice to employees and line managers in a timely and effective manner.
You will play a key role in the effective delivery of all HR activity relating to the London and overseas offices. You will provide HR support for all year end processes; annual compensation review, appraisals and advancement. Ensure HR policies are maintained and updated in line with legislation or company changes. Provide support to the Head of Human Capital in Employee Relations issues and procedures. Manage ad-hoc requests and contribute to HR projects. Additionally you will continuously seek to identify ways to improve current practice and suggest better ways of working. Work successfully as part of a Global HR team in providing a high level of value added support. Furthermore you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all levels of hires. You will have a working knowledge of the regulatory environment and be comfortable advising senior management on appropriate compensation strategies for the business. You will be comfortable handling sensitive employee issues with a pragmatic and commercial approach. Identify Learning and Development needs on an ongoing basis and either provide solutions personally or work with the Global team to deliver effective solutions.
- Graduate calibre, ideally CIPD Qualified
- Exposure to regional offices (outside of the UK) essential
- Prior experience within Asset Management or Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of Workday preferred
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible outlook with ability to perform within pressurised environment
- Pro-active approach
- Accurate with excellent eye for detail
- Ability to handle sensitive information with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Inquisitive and comfortable challenging the norm
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on firstname.lastname@example.org.