Our client is a rapidly growing European hedge fund looking to hire a HR Officer to join their team in London.
In this role, you will be working closely with the HR Manager and broader HR team, supporting them on managing the day-to-day HR operations and employment lifecycle.
It will suit someone who is looking to gain more exposure to HR in a fast-paced environment who is proactive and enjoys being visible to the business.
The role could appeal to candidates who have previous experience in HR administrative roles, who want to move into a varied and more hands-on role.
Additional skills we are looking for:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A people-person who is comfortable speaking to people at all levels and values face-to-face communication over email
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and able to prioritise effectively
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We are ideally looking for candidates coming from financial services or professional services environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.