Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for an HR Officer to join their team.
- London based
- Reporting into HR Business Partner
The purpose of the HR Officer role is to provide support to the HR Business Partners and their business services departments and manage any day to day operational issues that arise. You will work closely with the HR Business Partners to design and deliver effective HR solutions. As an HR Officer you will also be involved in producing and presenting monthly and ad-hoc MI reports and analytics for the team, as well as assisting with the coordination of various HR projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with day to day HR queries, providing advice and mediation for employee relation issues
- Carrying out end of probation review meetings, monitoring probation periods including follow up performance reviews and managing termination meetings where necessary.
- Proactively monitoring absence levels, coordinating sick pay deductions, dealing with long term sickness, preparing occupational health referrals and liaising with the Benefits team
- Coordination of disciplinary and grievance meetings; taking notes or where appropriate running the grievance/disciplinary investigation/hearings.
- Assisting or running performance management processes.
- Liaising with the Resourcing team on recruitment authorisations and monitoring FTC end dates.
- Assisting with the review and updating of HR policies and procedures.
- Running monthly MI reports
- Assisting with Talent Management and Moderation process
- Assisting the HR Business Partners with the annual salary review process
- Working on other ad hoc projects related to talent development, change-management, process improvement, CR&I etc.
We are ideally looking for someone with a previous experience in HR Assistant/ HR Coordinator role ideally from professional or financial services organisation. To be successful in this role you must have the confidence, discretion and maturity to handle sensitive employee issues in a professional services environment. In addition we are looking for:
- Graduate or equivalent and CIPD qualified or working towards qualification.
- An understanding of current employment Law, particularly with regard to employee relation issues.
- Able to use initiative and flexible in thinking and approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and resilient.
- Strong IT skills, good experience of HR databases and advanced user of Excel.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com #AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.