Our client is a leading financial services organisation looking for an HR Officer to join thier team.
The aim of this role is to provide support to managers, employees and HR Business Partners across a range of HR related activities, focusing on the provision of support around employee relations issues. You will also have the opportunity to work with HR Business Partners and the business on key annual activities such as talent, reward and performance management.
- Provide advice to employees and managers on policy and employee relations issues such as performance, attendance, grievance and organisational change resulting in people impacts
- Guide managers on the implementation of appropriate HR policies & processes
- Support managers and employees in the handling of absence management for various reasons including health management
- Support managers in the handling of disciplinary issues and performance improvement plans
- Support managers in handling requests around flexible working
- Deliver specific initiatives from the HR Agenda e.g. support the talent, performance management and compensation annual activities
- Support compensation reviews and be involved in salary benchmarking
- Support HR Business Partners and managers in organisational change initiatives and where these result in people impacts, support managers and employees in the implementation of these changes
- Support the delivery of enterprise wide HR initiatives where appropriate
- Strong understanding of employment law, and an ability to demonstrate the use of that knowledge in advising managers
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Self-starter and team player, prepared to be flexible and get involved with activities to support other colleagues and the wider HR team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in discussing the role further please get in touch with Agata Staszewska at email@example.com. #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.