Our client, a highly successful and established European FMCG company with growing presence in Asia, is seeking an HR Officer, HRIS (6 months contract) to take on a key role in their growing regional HR team.
• Work closely with the management team
• Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
• HRIS Implementation Project in HK and Asia region
Reporting to the HRIS & Project Manager, this person will be responsible for supporting all round activities for the implementation and launch of the new HR Information System (Workday), in Asia region and the regional HR function in Hong Kong office. The role will support on data migration, validation, consolidation, and input, as well as other Pre and post launch activities on the new HRIS, assistant HRIS & Project Manager to coordinate and execute tasks effectively to ensure a smooth and efficient launch of the system.
We are looking for an organized and passionate HR professional with relevant HRIS experience gained from sizable multinationals. It is essential that this person can provide logistics support and co-ordinate the communication, training sessions and activities related to the launch of the new HRIS.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• At least 1 year of relevant HRIS (ideally Workday) experience
• Degree qualification or above
• Language fluency in English and Cantonese
• Ideally this person is either immediately available or with a very short notice period
For further details please contact Evan Wong on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code EW/14353
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.