Our client is a highly successful and established European FMCG company with global presence.
• Work closely with the management team
• Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
• Good career development opportunity
Reporting to the Regional Human Resources Director, you will play a key role supporting the Regional HR team on diverse HR responsibilities. You will be responsible for international mobility and talent development coordination, including and not limited to: expatriate administration, training budgets and performance management reports.
The successful individual will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant HR experience gained from sizeable multinationals, ideally at a regional level. It is essential that this person is attentive to details and possess strong organization skills to facilitate project management and co-ordination.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• Highly organized team player
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For further details please contact Eunice Lei Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code ELH/14730
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.