A large technology company is looking to hire a strategic, HR professional to focus on improving HR Operations following the recent buyout of another business.
- Global and Reputable brand
- HR Project focused
- 3 month ongoing contract
Reporting into the head of HR, this person will be responsible for streamlining over 500 newly acquired employees into the firm. You will work with both the local and broader HR team to streamline contracts, visas and payroll. In addition you will:
- Coordinate the recruitment and on-boarding process
- Manage contract employees hired through third party vendors
- Maintain employee data in HR system
- Manage employee absences
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate has project management and HR Service Delivery experience. As this role reports into the Head of HR, you must be a confident, strategic thinker who can present creative ideas that are grounded in data to senior stakeholders.
In addition, this person should have:
- Consultative approach
- Strong background HR Operations and HR Projects – Standardization of policy and process
- Ability to work through ambiguity
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.