Our client, an exciting, innovative, high-growth insurer, is seeking a fast-paced and reliable HR Operations specialist to join their Group HR team.
• Regional role
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Fun, friendly work culture and environment
In this role, you will work as part of the HR Solutions team. Your primary responsibilities will include: Payroll, HR Reporting, and Share Option Administration. You will partner closely with group HRBPs and the various country-level HR teams.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, confident and knowledgeable HR professional with an affinity for working hands-on in a lean team. They will be highly numerical, and excited by the prospect of building things from the ground up. They will also have strong analytical skills and all-round HR knowledge.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least two years of prior relevant experience, ideally with data analytics and HR reporting
• Fluent written and spoken English; other Asian languages advantageous
• Regional coverage experience of Asia Pacific
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/13838
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.