Our client, a major global financial services organisation, is seeking a dynamic and fast-paced Operations specialist to join their regional reward team.
• Reputable international organisation
• Regional coverage
• Excellent career development prospects
Reporting to the HR Manager this role will support in the delivery of HR Operations supporting the employee life cycle. Some responsibilities include: employee on boarding, generating HR Reports, handling Visa and relocation administration, and updating employee files in HR system. Additionally, this role will assist with the management and coordination of the company’s shares and wellness programs.
The successful candidate will have strong time management skills and also be comfortable liaising with stakeholders around the region. They will be driven and adaptable with great attention to detail.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 3 years of prior HR operations experience
• Experience in the financial services sector is advantageous but not essential
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese with additional Asian languages an advantage
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/14119
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.