My client is a leader in the financial services industry. They are now looking for an experienced HR Operations Assistant Manager to join their team for 3 months to provide HR shared support for Hong Kong.
• Maternity cover
• Fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• HR operations
This person will be responsible for providing high-standard HR operational services in areas such as benefits, administration, payroll, taxation, budgeting, HRIS and employee communications. You will play an important role to maintain smooth operation during the migration of new HRIS system. You will work closely with the risks, compliance, regulatory and audit teams to ensure all is compliant. In addition, you would also be the key person to provide shared services support and be accountable for creating service standards and metrics as per the agreements as well as designing scalable service delivery models. You will also ensure the different business teams are operating smoothly while coordinating closely with the regional operations team.
To be successful in this role, you must feel making recommendations as necessary while making the business as efficient operate as efficiently as possible. It is essential that you have a good understanding of the full spectrum of HR at operational level.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant HR operations experience in sizeable company with HR Shared Services/Operations experience preferred
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Fluent in English and Cantonese
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, management and leadership skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and executive teams
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code GK/14903
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.