My client is a leader in the corporate services industry. Due to the growth of the business in APAC, they are now looking for an experienced HR Operations Assistant Manager to join their team to provide HR shared support across the North Asia region.
• Regional Coverage
• International and dynamic work environment
• Expanding business
This person will be responsible for providing high-standard HR operational services in areas such as benefits, administration, payroll, taxation, budgeting, HRIS and employee communications. You will manage the implementation of process solution including change management issues, while also working closely with the risks, compliance, regulatory and audit teams to ensure all is compliant. In addition, you would also be the key person to provide shared services support and be accountable for creating service standards and metrics as per the agreements as well as designing scalable service delivery models. You will also ensure the different business teams are operating smoothly while coordinating closely with the regional operations team.
To be successful in this role, you must feel making recommendations as necessary while making the business as efficient operate as efficiently as possible. It is essential that you have a good understanding of the full spectrum of HR at operational level.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience in an MNC with HR Shared Services/Operations experience preferred
• Solid experience in a regional role and strong stakeholder management
• Fluent English and Cantonese is a must, while Mandarin will be a plus
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, management and leadership skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and executive teams
For further details please contact Evan Wong on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code EW/14516
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.