Our client, a global, exciting, Financial Services firm, is seeking a fast-paced and reliable HR Associate to join their team.
• Regional role
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Fun, friendly work culture and environment
In this role, you will work on a lean HR team as the HRIS subject matter expert! Your primary responsibilities will include: HRIS maintenance, HR reporting, Payroll, Benefits administration, and other C&B projects.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, confident and knowledgeable HR professional with an affinity for working hands-on in a lean team. They will be highly numerical, and excited by new challenges. They will also have strong analytical skills and all-round HR knowledge.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least two years of prior relevant experience, ideally working with Workday.
• Fluent written and spoken English; other Asian languages advantageous
• Regional coverage experience of Asia Pacific
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/13983
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.