Based in Hong Kong, our client is a reputable professional services firm looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join the team in a business partnering and hands-on global role.
- Regional Coverage
- International and dynamic work environment
- Hong Kong Island
Reporting to the Regional HR Business Partner based in Hong Kong, you will work closely with the HR teams to lead the HR process and policy design and improvement projects. You will manage the implementation of process solution including change management issues, while also working closely with the risks, compliance, regulatory and audit teams to ensure all is compliant. In addition, you would also manage the shared services support and be accountable for creating service standards and metrics as per the agreements as well as designing scalable service delivery models. You would be the key relationship manager to ensure the different business teams are operating smoothly while coordinating closely with the global operations team. You would also manage a team of 3 and oversee and guide them.
To be successful in this role, you must feel comfortable working closely with functional leaders and making recommendations as necessary while making the business as efficient operate as efficiently as possible.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience in an MNC with HR Shared Services experience preferred
- Solid experience in a regional role and strong stakeholder management
- Fluent English and Cantonese is a must, while other Asian languages are a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, management and leadership skills, fast-paced, logical, problem-solver, adaptable, customer-driven and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and executive teams in a fast-changing environment
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DH/13051
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.