An established French MNC in the industry in looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join their HR team in Singapore.
- End to end operational role
- Well-known brand name
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
Reporting to the Head of HR for Singapore, you will be overseeing the day-to-day HR operations for Singapore with two HR Executives supporting you in the administrative work. These responsibilities include but are not limited to streamlining HR processes and policies while ensuring quality service delivery; driving operational excellence; ensuring accuracy in payroll; expatriate management; HRIS management; and keeping abreast of all legislative matters. You will also be required to initiative improvements and changes that will improve efficiencies.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment, and also embraces challenges that come with changes within the organisation. You will also have strong interpersonal skills and leadership acumen as well as problems solving skills that drive results and are solution focused. Additionally, you will have strong executional operation capabilities with the ability to reason through data findings and use good judgement in making recommendations.
We are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of eight years of experience in HR with three years of managerial experience
- Knowledge of full suite of HR operations knowledge
- Familiarity with HR systems
- Ability to manage complex situations and identify solutions that support the business
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference - JX/12571
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.