We are partnering with a Global Professional Services provider to hire an experienced HR Operations Manager (South East Asia) to be based in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
• Well established organisation
• Newly created positon
• A collaborative and dynamic work environment
Reporting to the South East Asia HR Director, you are required to drive compliance and lead the execution of HR operations process in the South East Asia region. You will be managing a small team of 4, responsible for end-to-end HR operations and support of contingent workers in the region.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Lead HR Processes, Risk and Compliance
• Development and review policies relevant to SEA in accordance to local law and regulations of different geographical locations.
• Continuous improvement opportunities for existing HR processes Lead
• Lead HR projects specific to HR operations
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience preferably in the management consultancy space. Excellent written and spoken English is a must to excel in this positon. In addition, you will have the following:
• University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong project management skills with attention to details
• Stakeholder management - ability to work and connect with multi-stakeholders - BCG partners, Function leads (e.g., Finance, Operations, People Team)
• Team management – ability to manage a team and provide direction and coaching in the role(s) and career development
• Strong project management skills, highly organized, with strong attention to detail
• Sound judgment, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style
• Ability to get things done without being prompted. Has a strong drive and ability to work independently and take initiative, even in ambiguous situations.
• Comfortable working with virtual teams
• Team player, highly motivated, proactive, strong ownership and resourceful
• Convey a strong positive image with high standards of professional behaviour and ethics
• Experienced HR practitioner, with a minimum of 15 years relevant experience
• Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
• Strong passion for technology and at ease with digital collaboration tools (Trello, Slack, Egnyte) and video conferencing (Zoom)
• Confident in the use of Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15743
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.