My client is a fast growing market leader and they are looking for a result driven HR Operations professional to join their growing HR team. The company has a creative, forward thinking culture.
• Workday and Taleo subject matter expert
• Brand new position
• Great exposure to all areas of HR
This is a dual role which will allow you to utilise your HRIS expertise and at the same time spread your wings to play a key role in HR operations. For HRIS you will be responsible for supporting technical issues as well as processing employee data within the employee system. For HR operations you will play a key role in the creation of HR policies, international mobility, and staff enquires. The successful candidate will have strong HRIS skills. You are a person with great interpersonal skills and able to build good working relations across the organization.
In addition we are also looking for:
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience working with Workday or Taleo
• Fluent English and Cantonese is a must and fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
• Someone who is able to take charge of projects and not afraid to get their hands dirty
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to email@example.com.
Job code: TH/13183
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.