A global FMCG company is looking for an experienced and hands on HR Payroll Lead for SEA –
• Responsible for all areas of payroll management for SEA
• Mixture of operational and strategic responsibilities
• Partnering with HRBP, Shared Service and Global Mobility teams
• Project management - aligning payroll vendors across SEA
Reporting to the HR Director for SEA you will be responsible for covering Singapore, Vietnam, the Philippines and Indonesia. You will manage all payroll activities for these locations as well as leading regional projects.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships at all levels. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• Over ten years of payroll experience, including operational and strategic experience
• Proven track record of working independently and creating own agenda
• Experience of migrating payroll systems from vendor to vendor
• Strong stakeholder management experience
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/14471
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.