Based in Hong Kong, our client is a reputable professional firm looking for an experienced Process and Operations professional covering APAC to join the team in a strategic and project management focused role.
• Regional coverage
• International and dynamic work environment
• Hong Kong Island
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations based in Hong Kong, you would be responsible for regional management of the operations team. The role will involve project management, annual compensation surveys and managing the pool of resources to support the business throughout the year. You would need to define and communicate all data in terms of timeline, process steps and assignment of tasks. You would be the key relationship manager to ensure the different business teams are operating smoothly while coordinating closely with the global operations team. You should also work closely with the technology team to drive process reengineering and make appropriate adjustments to the requirements and enhancements needed and ensure they are effectively implemented.
To be successful in this role, you must feel comfortable working closely with functional leaders and influencing them while making recommendations as necessary and making the business as efficient as possible.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience in Financial services experience or an MNC
• Solid experience in a regional role with strong team management and change management
• Fluent English is a must, while Asian languages are a plus
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, fast-paced, logical, problem-solver, customer-driven and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and executive teams in a fast-changing environment
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DH/12713
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.