Our client is a fast growing global B2B financial media company, looking for an ambitious HR Project Analyst to join the HR team.
- Fast-growing global organisation
- Brand new position
- Reporting to Global HR Project Manager
In this challenging role you will support the implementation and delivery of multiple strategic HR projects on a global scale.
- You will work with the HR Business Partner and provide support to the Head of HR and COO to develop solutions and implementation plans for HR initiatives that will meet project and business objectives
- Manage key global human capital projects to deadlines, ensuring change initiatives are well planned, coordinated and communicated
- Work collaboratively with global stakeholders to gather information, ensuring regional needs are considered
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of global people data; creating, analysing and sharing reports to provide insight to management
- Present clear and insightful business metrics to senior management and provide progress updates
- Make recommendations for process improvements and innovations to drive efficiencies, leading development and implementation projects
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and solid grounding as an HR professional coming from a top tier banking, professional services or management consultancy training programme. The successful candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be passionate about working in a project aligned role where you will gain excellent business exposure and be part of a fast paced business. HRIS data management expertise with Workday and strong data analysis skills with experience creating executive level presentations and reports will be an asset.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.