Our client is a leading Financial Services organisation looking to hire a HR Project Coordinator to join their busy HR team.
- 12 month FTC
- Based in Surrey, London
A person in this role will be working very closely with the ER Manager and HR Business Partners, providing administrative support and coordination on all HR aspects of the HR Projects.
It is a busy and hand-on role with lots of exposure and a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation. It will suit someone with previous experience in an administrative role who will be comfortable working with strong personalities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Support the HR with administration, logistics management and ad hoc co-ordination of the HR project
- Support the Heads of HR and HR Business Partners on day to day administration and cyclical HR events, including support with the annual compensation review process and talent management
- Attend HR meetings to track actions, update project plans, produce minutes where necessary, prepare materials and presentations for those meetings.
- Prepare materials, reports or presentations required for SteerCo meetings and HR Leadership meetings.
- Work with the Employee Relations manager to arrange regular update meetings with the Employee Representatives, preparing agendas and materials for those meetings as well as ensuring actions are tracked and followed up.
- Draft and coordinate documents as required to support HR colleagues on a range of different HR activities, including support with reporting as and when required
- Additional Administration & Coordination for wide related ER, as and when required
We are looking for someone with a previous experience in an Administrator/ Coordinator role, ideally from a fast-paced organisation (financial services or blue chip would be preferred). In addition we are looking for:
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills essential
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a number of different work streams
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Experience of working on HR related project would be an advantage
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.