A prestigious investment bank with an excellent reputation in the market is looking for a confident and highly motivated HR change agent to lead a variety of HR projects.
• Leading international investment bank
• Demanding, fast moving environment
• High profile, senior position
In this individual contributor role you will partner closely with the Head of Human Resources for Asia Pacific to lead a transformation of the current HR offerings across the region as well as participating in Global projects. You will manage internal HR projects which will include HR governance, Future of Work as well as HR process and strategy reviews. You will act as a key change agent, championing the implementation of best practice and will be responsible for leading key strategic HR projects.
The ideal candidate will have proven stakeholder management skills with the gravitas and confidence to face off to senior business leaders as well as influencing key members of the team to deliver project deliverables. You will be enthusiastic and self-assured, possessing a positive, “can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job is done and is completed to a high level of expertise. You will be determined and will thrive in a fast moving, demanding working environment.
Additionally, you will also possess the following -
• Minimum 10 years’ HR experience with previous banking experience a must
• University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree
• Ability to multitask, with strong project management skills
• Possess excellent communication skills with ability to articulate and advise on the latest HR models, policies and practices
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send your details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code VR/15611
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1104323
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.