Our client, a major global financial services organisation, is seeking a dynamic HR Projects specialist to join their Hong Kong office.
• Established global firm with excellent brand name
• Project based roles and responsibilities
• Exposure to senior business leaders
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will support the HR function in the design and development of organisation solutions such as employee onboarding programme, capability framework development, and Employee Value Propositions (EVP). You will be responsible for end to end project management in this role.
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable, adaptable HR professional. They will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to quickly understand the business they are covering. They will be able to combine strategic duties with hands-on work at a high pace.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 6 years of prior HR experience, ideally within the financial or professional services sector
• Excellent time management, and prioritization
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Degree Qualification
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/14412