Our client is a leading financial services organisation looking for an HR Regulatory Operations Manager to support the HR Regulatory Operations team in their Kent office.
- Temporary position – 12 month FTC
- based in Tonbridge, Kent
- role reports into Associate Director, HR Regulatory Operations
The HR Regulatory Operations Manager will work with relevant functional teams within HR, HR Business Partners and relevant cross-functional specialist regulatory teams to ensure compliance with Senior Manager & Certification Regime regulations on an ongoing basis.
A key part of the role will be to embed the SM&CR regulations into the daily culture and to work with the relevant teams to drive forward improvement initiatives in an efficient and effective manner.
- Become Subject Matter Expert for the day to day management of SM&CR processes within HR.
- Managing and supporting SM&CR relationships and regulatory adherence
- Ongoing maintenance of Statements of Responsibility and Management Responsibility Maps across each entity.
- Maintain an accurate SM&CR population list in line with the FCA register and directory, submitting necessary forms via FCA systems.
- Work closely with Compliance to assess reporting of conduct breaches updating FCA records where appropriate
- Provide support with DSAR requests and regulatory references in line with SM&CR regulations
- Provide regular accurate reporting to the Chief People Office Leadership Team (CPOLT) and SMCR Governance Forum
- Help to establish robust processes and implement a technology platform to administer SMCR regulations.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience in a Regulatory or Compliance function is critical
- Strong understanding of HR records management is desirable
- Background in Financial Services with a good awareness of regulatory requirements
- Project management and strong communication skills essential
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.