Our client, a major global financial services organisation, is seeking a fast-paced and high performing HR Reporting and Analytics Manager.
• Regional role
• High level of autonomy and responsibility
• Friendly and collaborative work culture and environment
In this role, you will lead the HR Reporting and Analytics sub-function. Your primary responsibilities are reporting data and metrics by designing dashboards, reports, and responding to specific business requests for data. You will also be responsible for leading Workforce analytics efforts. You will partner closely with regional and the various country-level HR teams.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, confident and knowledgeable HR professional with an affinity for working hands-on in a lean team. They will be highly numerical, and excited by the prospect of building things from the ground up. They will also have strong analytical skills and all-round HR knowledge.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 8 years of prior relevant experience with data analytics and HR reporting
• Fluent written and spoken English; other Asian languages advantageous
• Regional coverage experience of Asia Pacific
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/14187
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.